AT THE EDGE OF INNOVATION.
LEIPZIG, GERMANY. 2–4 APRIL 2020.
This April, take an exclusive look behind the scenes at the BMW plant Leipzig and learn everything you ever wanted to know about your groundbreaking BMW i8.
During this three-day event, you’ll be based at the 4-star The Westin Leipzig hotel perfectly located for those wanting to explore the city with a guided tour, for which you can register at the BMW i Pure Impulse counter on arrival.
The following day, immerse yourself in the world of your BMW i8 as you participate in an exclusive workshop, where you’ll gain access to insider information about the creation and design of your pioneering BMW i8 Coupé and BMW i8 Roadster. Use this very last chance to take a guided tour through one of the world’s most innovative plants and get up close to the BMW i8 production line – arranged especially for BMW i Pure Impulse members. Throughout the tour, BMW experts will answer all your burning questions about your car.
A palate-pleasing flying dinner at two-Michelin-starred Falco will provide a beautiful end to this exciting event!
This event includes the following benefits:
- A two-night stay at The Westin Leipzig in a double/twin-room for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest including breakfast from 2-4 April 2020. Please note that the age limit for guests attending the factory is 14.
- Exclusive workshops at the BMW Plant Leipzig on Friday, 3 April, including access to insider information about the creation and design of your pioneering BMW i8 and BMW i8 Roadster.
- Exclusive tour of the BMW Plant Leipzig on Friday, 3 April, where you can witness the production process at this modern and sustainable factory first-hand
- Lunch at the BMW Plant Leipzig
- Specially-tailored sightseeing tours of the city of Leipzig on offer during your stay
- Farewell dinner with entertainment at Leipzig’s only two-Michelin-starred restaurant, Falco, on Friday, 3 April with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members
If you have yet to attend this exclusive event you can book your place ahead of the booking period (depending on availability) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a participation fee of EUR 550 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Booking period until 10.00 am CET on 21 February 2020.
Please note that no airport/train station transfers or parking are offered at this event.
Event Language: English/German