BMW i PURE IMPULSE DAY 2020.
MUNICH, GERMANY. 13-15 NOVEMBER 2020.
This November, BMW i Pure Impulse Day, now in its sixth year, will return to Munich, the hometown of BMW.
Over the course of the weekend, you will stay at the Andaz hotel in one of Munich’s most happening neighbourhoods, Schwabing. From here, you can explore many of the city’s most famous sights, such as the Siegestor, Odeonsplatz, the English Garden, and the Ludwig Maximilian University, as well as take a stroll down bustling Leopoldstraße – making this the perfect base to explore beautiful Munich.
Dinner on the first evening will be served at the hotel’s hip restaurant The Lonely Broccoli, where you’ll also receive your briefing for the drive on the following day.
Saturday will be spent celebrating the joy of motoring during the scenic drive, the event’s undisputed highlight: together with fellow BMW i8 owners, you will embark on a journey through picturesque southern Bavaria, where you’ll enjoy views of the impressive mountains and beautiful lakes.
Lunch will be served at the beautiful La Villa in Starnberg. The weekend will come to an end at the state-of-the-art BMW Welt, where you’ll meet and have the chance to speak with BMW representatives as well as fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members. Take some time to explore the space before enjoying a delicious dinner at the newly refurbished Bavarie.
On Friday and Sunday morning, you’ll also have the opportunity to test drive some of the latest BMW models.
The event includes the following benefits:
- A two-night stay at the Andaz hotel in Schwabing in a double/twin room for one BMW i Pure Impulse member/alumni and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking from 13-15 November 2020.
- Test drives of the latest BMW models will be available on 13 November and on the morning of 15 November 2020.
- Scenic drive briefing on the evening of 13 November held at the Andaz followed by dinner at The Lonely Broccoli restaurant.
- Scenic drive in your own* BMW i8 on 14 November 2020.
- Lunch at the stunning La Villa at Starnberger See.
- Farewell dinner with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members and BMW representatives at the wonderful Bavarie restaurant situated inside the BMW Welt.
* If you would like to take part in the scenic drive, but are unable to bring your own BMW i8 due to geographical restrictions, there will be a limited number of vehicles (mixed BMW fleet) available free of charge for BMW i Pure Impulse members to drive on the day. Please contact the BMW i Pure Impulse service team via email at email@example.com and we will do our best to arrange a car for you to participate in the drive. We ask for your understanding that we cannot guarantee a vehicle for the scenic drive and that vehicle availability would be based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
Booking period from 3 September until 10.00 am CEST on 24 September 2020.
This event is for one BMW i Pure Impulse member/alumni and one accompanying guest only. Thank you for your understanding.
A participation fee of EUR 490 for members and EUR 650 for alumni (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Event language: English/German