SUMMER IN THE CITY. BMW i PURE IMPULSE DAY 2020.
MUNICH, GERMANY. 10-12 JULY 2020.
The BMW i Pure Impulse calendar wouldn’t be complete without BMW i Pure Impulse Day! Now in its sixth year, this popular event will return to Munich, the hometown of BMW, this July. During this fun-packed weekend event, a range of exciting activities awaits.
The weekend will kick off at the state-of-the-art BMW Welt, where you’ll meet and have the chance to speak with BMW representatives as well as fellow BMW Pure Impulse members from all over the world. Take some time to explore the space and its ‘Future Forum’ exhibition, which gives insights into the mobility of tomorrow, before enjoying a delicious barbecue at the newly refurbished Bavarie – the perfect spot to watch night fall over the brand’s iconic four-cylinder building and Munich’s Olympic Park.
On Saturday, you’ll celebrate the joy of motoring during the scenic drive, the event’s undisputed highlight: together with fellow BMW i8 owners, you will embark on a journey through picturesque southern Bavaria, where you’ll enjoy views of the impressive mountains and beautiful lakes.
For lunch, you’ll savour traditional Bavarian fare at the popular Alpenhof Murnau, where you’ll take in mesmerising views of the Alps, before heading back to Munich, where in the evening this year’s Pure Impulse Day will come to an end at a popular beer garden followed by an afterparty.
Over the course of this weekend, you will stay at the new Andaz hotel in one of Munich’s most happening neighbourhoods, Schwabing. From here, you can explore many of the city’s most famous sights, such as the Siegestor, Odeonsplatz, the English Garden and the Ludwig Maximilian University, as well as take a stroll down bustling Leopoldstraße – making this the perfect base to explore beautiful Munich.
This event includes the following benefits:
- A two-night stay at the Andaz hotel in Schwabing in a double/twin room for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking from 10 to 12 July 2020.
- Visit to the BMW Welt on the evening of 10 July 2020, including a look at the ‘Future Forum’ and scenic-drive briefing.
- Dinner with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members and high-ranking BMW representatives on 10 July at the wonderful Bavarie restaurant situated inside the BMW Welt.
- Scenic drive in your own* BMW i8 on 11 July 2020.
- Lunch at Alpenhof Murnau.
- Farewell dinner and afterparty.
* If you would like to take part in the scenic drive but are unable to bring your own BMW i8 due to geographical restrictions, there will be a limited number of vehicles (mixed BMW fleet) available free of charge for BMW i Pure Impulse members to drive on the day. Please contact the BMW i Pure Impulse service team via email at email@example.com and we will do our best to arrange a car for you so you can participate in the drive. We ask for your understanding that we cannot guarantee a vehicle.
Please note that a member participation fee of EUR 550 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Please note that an alumni participation fee of EUR 790 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
Please also note that registration for this event is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Booking period from 30 April 2020.
Please note that no airport/train station transfers are provided for this event.
Event Language: English/German