DRIVING AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
SÖLDEN, AUSTRIA. 18-20 JANUARY 2019.
Do you want to push your driving skills to the edge in extreme conditions? Join us in breath-taking winter Alpine surroundings for high-altitude thrills, getting to grips with the BMW i8 and other BMW models on ice.
In 2019, one slot of BMW’s unforgettable snow and ice experience in Sölden is exclusively reserved for BMW i Pure Impulse members.
Join us from 18-20 January at the world’s highest winter driving training site, where expert BMW instructors will take you through challenging drills and exercises to get the most out of your vehicle’s performance.
Off the track, we will head to the sleek ice Q restaurant, a location in the last James Bond film Spectre, for lunch, while the traditionally charming five-star hotel Das Central will provide an ideal sanctuary to warm up and relax after a day full of sheer driving pleasure.
This event includes the following benefits:
- Two nights’ accommodation, including breakfast at Das Central hotel in Sölden for one BMW i Pure Impulse member, from 18-20 January 2019
- One and a half days of BMW Snow Intensive Training with a mixed fleet of BMW models, including the BMW i8
- Cocktail reception and dinner on Friday, 18 January at Das Central hotel
- Theory on winter driving dynamics at Das Central hotel on Friday, 18 January
- Lunch at ice Q restaurant at the Gaislachkogl summit on Saturday, 19 January
- Dinner at Das Central on Saturday, 19 January
- Lunch on the Rettenbach glacier on Sunday, 20 January
Please kindly note the driving experience is for individual BMW i Pure Impulse members only. If you wish to bring a guest, an accompanying person may share the member’s hotel room at Das Central hotel as well as participate in any non-driving activities such as lunches and dinners during the event at an extra cost. We thank you for your understanding.
The participation fee of EUR 690 (including VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
If you wish to bring a guest, a total of EUR 1090 (including VAT if applicable) for you and your accompanying person applies.
Event language: English/German
Booking period from 19 November to 10:00am CET on 10 December 2018.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich