INNOVATION, INVIGORATION, INCHEON: BMW i8 ACTION IN ASIA.
INCHEON, KOREA. 11-13 MAY 2018.
Put the BMW i8 to the test on this full day of driving action at the BMW Driving Center located just outside the coastal city of Incheon, near Seoul in Korea’s north west. You will learn new skills at a highly acclaimed state-of-the-art facility which opened as the first of its kind in Asia.
Discover the true potential of your BMW i8, as well as other BMW vehicles including M models, on the five different tracks on offer at the BMW Driving Center. The tracks, which include a dynamic course, acceleration and braking course, are each designed to challenge both driver and car in its own unique way and meet the standards of Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA).
As well as experiencing high speeds and handling of numerous BMW models, you will also get to grips with steering, braking and control of a vehicle on a wet course. The magnitude of new skills and learning that you will take away from this full day’s driving under the supervision of your instructors will compliment your knowledge of your BMW i8 as well as your everyday driving pleasure.
BMW i Pure Impulse is pleased to offer two nights’ accommodation at the cubist-meets-modernist masterpiece Nest Hotel in Incheon, if needed, where you will enjoy both a welcome and farewell dinner in the company of your fellow BMW i8 owners.
This event includes the following benefits:
- Full-day driving experience at the BMW Driving Center in Incheon for one BMW i Pure Member and one accompanying guest
- Two nights’ accommodation, including breakfast, in a double room at Nest Hotel, Incheon, if required, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and accompanying guest
- Welcome dinner at Nest Hotel on 11 May
- Lunch with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members at the BMW Driving Center on 12 May
- Farewell dinner at Nest Hotel on 12 May
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
Event language: Korean/English
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Booking period from 21 February 2018 until 10.00am CET on 14 March 2018.