BMW i PURE IMPULSE DAY AND SCENIC DRIVE 2019.
MUNICH AND SOUTHERN BAVARIA, GERMANY. 4–6 OCTOBER 2019.
The highlight of the BMW i Pure Impulse calendar returns to Southern Bavaria this year for the 2019 edition of the BMW i Pure Impulse Day and Scenic Drive – an event that celebrates everything BMW i Pure Impulse and its global community.
For the fifth year running, this exciting event will bring together BMW i Pure Impulse members from all over the world in Southern Bavaria for a memorable weekend, including a picturesque scenic drive, top class entertainment, exquisite culinary offerings as well as insider insights into the future of BMW i.
The base for the event will be the Fürstenfelder Hotel, set in beautiful nature a leisurely 45-minute drive outside vibrant Munich. The stunning property, which perfectly combines comfort and sustainability, will also be the setting for our welcome dinner on the first evening of the event.
Scenic delights will mix with sheer driving pleasure the next day, when drivers set off for the scenic drive. Winding its way through a landscape of sparkling lakes, lush nature and quaint villages, always with the dramatic mountains as a backdrop, the shores of the Bavarian Sea – as the beautiful Chiemsee is often called – mark this year’s destination for the drive.
Guests will enjoy a beautiful boat ride to Herrenchiemsee Island, where a hearty lunch spread is waiting to re-fuel hungry drivers ahead of more exploring that afternoon.
Once back at the hotel, a special evening is waiting: enjoy a night of delicious food, inspiring entertainment and the company of your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse guests.
The night will also hold another electrifying highlight, with the display of the BMW iNext Vision Vehicle. Get up and close with the fully electric, fully connected vehicle that marks the future of autonomous driving. During the evening, BMW experts will be on hand to answer your questions and talk about the topics of interest to you.
This event takes place during the last weekend of this year’s Oktoberfest. We encourage you to take advantage of this timing and check out the world’s biggest and best-known beer festival happening at Theresienwiese prior to our BMW i Pure Impulse event. Pack your Lederhosen or Dirndl and enjoy the absolutely unique atmosphere of this traditional celebration.
This event includes the following benefits:
- Welcome dinner at Fürstenfelder hotel on Friday, 4 October
- Picturesque scenic drive through the stunning Upper Bavarian landscape including lunch at Schlosswirtschaft Herrenchiemsee on Saturday, 5 October
- Farewell dinner with entertainment until late on Saturday, 5 October with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members
- BMW i Pure Impulse is delighted to be able to cover 50% of the cost of the accommodation, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest for two nights at the Fürstenfelder hotel at a cost of EUR 138.50 per night for a double room or EUR 100 per night for a single room including breakfast, parking and all taxes and service charges
- This event is also open to BMW i Pure Impulse Alumni. The accommodation fee for one BMW i Pure Impulse Alumnus and one accompanying guest is EUR 277 for a double room and EUR 200 for a single room including breakfast, parking and all taxes and service charges for two nights.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 München
If you would like to take part in the scenic drive, but are unable to bring your own BMW i8 due to geographical restrictions, there will be a limited number of vehicles (mixed BMW fleet) available free of charge for BMW i Pure Impulse members to drive on the day. Please contact the BMW i Pure Impulse service team via email at email@example.com and we will do our best to arrange a car for you to participate in the drive. We ask for your understanding that we cannot guarantee a car.
Booking period from 31 May until 10.00am CEST on 21 June 2019.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Event language: English / German