DISCOVER THE BIRTHPLACE OF YOUR BMW i8 IN 2019.
LEIPZIG, GERMANY. 28-30 NOVEMBER 2019.
You are invited – join us for an event that is an absolute must-do during your BMW i Pure Impulse membership: a visit to Leipzig, the birthplace of your revolutionary BMW i8.
Centring around a visit to the BMW Plant Leipzig – probably the most modern and sustainable car manufacturing plant in the world – where you will receive unrivalled behind-the-scenes access to the production line and see up-close where your BMW i8 was built with state-of-the-art technology – this event takes place at a magical time of year.
Experience this fascinating, vibrant city as it is getting ready for the festive season – meander the streets lit up by glittering lights, inhale the smell of the Christmas treats from the street-side stalls and spoil your loved ones or yourself with some lovely presents bought at the stands of the Leipzig Christmas market, whose tradition dates back all the way to 1458. Specially-tailored city tours will give you an even deeper insight into the history of Leipzig, a city that German poet Goethe affectionately titled “Little Paris”.
On the day of your arrival, a creative, unpretentious and modern culinary experience awaits you at Leipzig’s only two-Michelin-starred restaurant, Falco. Towering high over the rooftops of Leipzig, you cannot only look forward to a breathtaking view over the city, but also a relaxed evening in the unforgettable atmosphere of this unique lofty location.
The next day will be dedicated to getting to know more about your BMW i8 and its site of creation. Apart from a customised BMW i plant tour, you can expand your horizons during an insightful workshop with BMW experts – this is your opportunity to get answers to all the questions regarding your car that are burning on your mind.
The event will conclude with a gala dinner in a special location. Celebrate together with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members, enjoy exquisite food, stimulating conversation and reminisce about the memorable event you have just experienced.
This event includes the following benefits:
- Welcome dinner at Leipzig’s only two-Michelin-starred restaurant, Falco, on Thursday, 28 November, with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members, attended by high-level BMW representatives
- Exclusive workshops on Friday, 29 November, including access to insider information about the creation and design of the pioneering BMW i8 and BMW i8 Roadster models
- Exclusive tour of the BMW Plant Leipzig on Friday, 29 November, where you can witness the production process at this modern and sustainable factory first-hand
- Specially-tailored sightseeing tours of the city of Leipzig on Friday, 29 November
- Gala dinner on Friday, 29 November
- BMW i Pure Impulse is delighted to be able to cover 50% of the cost of the accommodation, including parking, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest for two nights at the Westin Leipzig hotel in a Grand Deluxe room and offer you a special rate of EUR 181 (double occupancy) / EUR 158 (single occupancy), plus EUR 24 for parking (if travelling with your own vehicle) for your stay. This rate includes breakfast, in-room wifi, city tax, as well as VAT and service charges
- This event is also open to BMW i Pure Impulse Alumni. Please note that the cost of accommodation for one BMW i Pure Impulse Alumnus and one accompanying guest for two nights at the Westin Leipzig hotel in a Grand Deluxe room is EUR 362 (double occupancy) / EUR 316 (single occupancy), including breakfast, in-room wifi, city tax, as well as VAT and service charges, plus EUR 24 for parking per day (if travelling in your own vehicle)
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Booking period from 10:00 CEST on 15 July 2019, until 10:00 CEST on 5 August 2019.
Please note that no airport/train station transfers are provided for this event.