ESTONIA – A DIGITAL TEMPLATE.
ONLINE. 15 JULY 2020.
Have you ever wanted to know how Estonia’s capital, Tallinn, became the European hub for start-ups and techies? How it has shaped itself into a ‘smart city’ and been nicknamed ‘Europe’s Silicon Valley’? Perhaps you’ve been wondering about initiatives such as e-tax, i-voting or e-residency and how you or your business could benefit from them? All these questions, and plenty more, will be answered in an exclusive live webinar led by digitalisation expert Florian Marcus, who has not only worked for the Estonian government but is also dedicated to developing the digital services of the future.
A German native, Florian Marcus has spent the past five years in Estonia, where his fascination for digital services led him to work on exciting digital projects, ranging from proactive government services to preventive medicine. During this upcoming webinar he will discuss the following topics:
- Estonia’s digital society and why it is leading the world in this respect
- e-residency, i-voting, e-tax and cybersecurity
- Smart-city solutions (including self-driving vehicles)
- Education and e-health
- The future of digitalisation and how it will affect us all
Florian Marcus will be joined by the expert team behind Auve Tech – a former start-up focusing on autonomous vehicles and smart transportation systems. Auve Tech’s specialists will talk about smart transportation, the idea behind their company and how being based in Estonia and benefiting from local initiatives made all the difference to their success.
- Date and time: 15 July 2020, 8pm CEST (7pm BST)
- Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
- Please note this event is based on a first-come, first-served basis
- Booking period: From 19 June 2020
- Event language: English