MAJORCA’S GREEN SIDE.
MAJORCA, SPAIN. 16–18 OCTOBER 2020.
Majorca is turning over a new leaf! The Balearic island known for its all-inclusive resorts and notorious party offerings is embracing the Slow Movement and shifting its focus towards sustainable tourism.
Enjoy a different kind of Majorca during this three-day event. We invite you to take part in a cycling tour along the Via Verde between Manacor and Artà. In 2014, this 29-kilometre-long former railway route was retired and turned into a hiking and cycling trail, now popular with runners and local weekenders.
Nearby, housed in a charming 400-year-old estate, you’ll find your home-away-from-home: the one-of-a-kind Hotel Predi Son Jaumell, surrounded by vegetable patches, herb gardens, its very own vineyard and olive groves. Here, Chef Andreu Genestra, owner of the eponymous Michelin-starred restaurant, draws inspiration from the home-grown produce, reflected in his menus consisting of traditional dishes with a modern twist – which, of course, you get to savour during your stay.
An inspiring event for those looking to learn about Majorca’s new, green path and how to travel more sustainably.
This event includes the following benefits:
- A two-night stay at Predi Son Jaumell in a double room for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking from 16 to 18 October 2020.
- Welcome reception and dinner with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members at the beautiful Cases de Son Barbassa on the 16 October.
- Guided cycling tour of the Via Verde on the 17 October.
- Lunch on the 17 October.
- Reception and dinner at Restaurant Andreu Genestra on the 17 October.
- Other planned activities.
Please note that a participation fee of EUR 650 (incl VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
Booking period from 6 August until 10.00 am CEST on 21 August 2020.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Please note that no airport transfers are provided for this event.
Event Language: English/German