MOTORING ACROSS THE MOORS.
DARTMOOR, ENGLAND. 24-26 APRIL 2020
Enjoy a stunning escape to the English countryside, full of dramatic views of an ancient, magical landscape, supremely grand country houses and classic luxury. You will explore the rugged surroundings of south-west England during a specially tailored scenic drive in your own BMW i8.
Your weekend will be spent at the imposingly charming, sumptuously decorated Bovey Castle set in 275-acre grounds within Dartmoor National Park. First opened as a hotel and golf resort in 1930, the property brings together huge stone fireplaces and oak panelling, plush sofas and lush fabrics, with an on-site spa, fine dining and a championship golf course.
After a welcome dinner on Friday evening, where you will have ample opportunity to get to know or re-connect with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members, we’ll take off from Bovey Castle the following morning.
Our scenic drive will take us through the meandering countryside at the heart of Devon with its windswept moors and quaint little villages. The narrow lanes and tight bends of the area make this a true driver’s delight.
Your day will conclude with a dinner with your fellow BMW i8 owners where you can compare notes on the scenic drive, relaxing and enjoying a culinary treat after a memorable weekend in the wild, breathtaking Devon landscape.
The event includes the following benefits:
- A two-night stay at the lovely Bovey Castle in a double room for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest from the 24 April to 26 April, including breakfast
- Welcome reception, dinner and road book briefing on the evening of 24 April with fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members
- Scenic drive in your own BMW i8 on 25 April
- Lunch on 25 April at the Bear Lake Inn on the outskirts of Dartmoor National Park
- Farewell dinner on 25 April in the quaint village of North Bovey at the Ring of Bells
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich
This event is for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest only. We thank you for your kind understanding.
Please note that a participation fee of EUR 550 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Booking period from 31 January until 10am CET on 21 February 2020.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.