KRAKOW, POLAND. 8-10 MAY 2020.
For decades, premium-segment camera manufacturer Leica has been upping the standards of photography by continuously revolutionising the market with new technologies and designs. We’ve teamed up with the world-class brand to bring BMW i Pure Impulse members an exciting photography experience. During this weekend event, you’ll get to grips with one of the iconic and state-of-the-art cameras and learn tips and tricks from Leica experts as you take your street photography skills to the next level.
The exciting backdrop of this event? Bustling Krakow, where, equipped with one of Leica’s latest models, you’ll get to shoot the city’s coolest corners and best-kept secrets. And that’s not all, to continue the visual theme of the event, you’ll stay at the stunning Stary Hotel, which was awarded the title of “the most beautiful hotel interior design in Europe” by renowned Paris contest Prix Villégiature. Its beautiful interior continues into the hotel’s restaurant Rybki Nove, where you’ll be enjoying dinner with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members.
After a fun day of street photography, Saturday will conclude with an interactive feedback session at one of the city’s trendiest restaurants Plac Nowy 1, in the heart of the Jewish quarter, which you’ll have thoroughly explored during your photo walk. Here, your best shots will be chosen while you learn more about German cult camera brand Leica and how to up your street photography game.
Get ready to capture the streets of Krakow!
This event includes the following benefits:
- 2 nights’ accommodation for one BMW i Pure Impulse member with one accompanying guest at the wonderful Stary Hotel in Krakow from 8-10 May
- Meet and greet with a Leica specialist on the evening of 8 May at Stary Hotel and getting to grips with the Leica camera in a short workshop in readiness for the next day’s street photography workshop.
- Dinner will follow on the evening of 8 May with your fellow BMW i Pure Impulse members
- Specially-tailored walking street photography tour of Krakow on the morning of the 9 May
- Farewell dinner at a Krakow favourite with a critique of your best photos of the day
Please note that a participation fee of EUR 490 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Booking period from 10:00 am CET on 28 February 2020, until 10:00 am CET on 20 March 2020.
Please note that no airport/train station transfers are provided for this event.
Event language: English