THE STARS OF BILBAO.
BILBAO, SPAIN. 22-24 MAY 2020.
Get ready for a star-studded event in the heart of the Basque Country. Enjoy lunch at three-Michelin-star restaurant Azurmendi, where chef Eneko Atxa’s passion for sustainability and originality creates an uber-cool, unconventional foodie experience. The restaurant itself is housed in an edgy bioclimatic glass building made from environmentally friendly materials, setting the tone for the mouth-watering culinary event you’re about to become part of.
And that’s not all – your exclusive itinerary also includes a guided tour through the coveted Guggenheim Museum, designed by star architect Frank Gehry followed by a delightful dinner at star restaurant Nerua, where you can take in spectacular views of the museum. On one of the nights, do as the locals do: embark on a tour of Bilbao’s best bars, where you’ll get to savour a range of pintxos – northern Spain’s famous bar snacks.
This event includes the following benefits:
- Two nights’ accommodation opposite the stunning Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao at the wonderful Gran Hotel Domine for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest from 22 -24 May in a double room with breakfast included
- Guided tour of the Guggenheim on the evening of 22 May
- Welcome reception and dinner next door to the Guggenheim at the one-Michelin-starred Nerua restaurant on 22 May
- An unforgettable lunch at Azurmendi on 23 May
- And to finish your Bilbao experience join us for a look at the city as you embark on a pintxo tour on the evening of 23rd May
Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 Munich.
Please also note that a participation fee of EUR 650 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
In the event of participation requests exceeding the number of available spaces, places will be allocated randomly by drawing lots.
Booking period from 28 February until 10am CET on 20 March 2020.
Please note that no airport/train station transfers are provided for this event.
Event language: English